- HCG Diet Testimonials
- Contact Us to Start HCG
- Your HCG Support Team
- HCG Blog
- HCG Diet Tools
- HCG Manual & FAQs
If experiencing a stall in weight loss, go through this checklist and see if any of these could be reasons why:
1) Adding a little extra this or that while on HCG (a.k.a cheating).
2) Hidden additives, carbohydrates, fats and sugars in bottled water, spices, lunchmeats, canned chicken, etc.
3) Too much protein – remember to weigh meat before cooking!
4) Oils in personal products like makeup or lotions.
5) Smoking and too much caffeine – stimulants cause insulin to be released, thus inducing hunger.
6) Hormones (birth control pills or topical bioidenticals).
7) Skipping the required HCG diet meals – eat what you’re allowed.
8) Too much exercise can cause fluid retention – stick to light walking only during phase 2.
9) Additional diet products – don’t add to a good thing – HCG alone is the way to go.
10) Allergy to a required food (i.e., strawberries) – if you react, don’t eat it.
11) Remember to drink the required daily amount of water!
12) Women: Monthly cycles and ovulation can add a bit of water weight – don’t fret – this comes off when you start you cycle or move past ovulation.
13) Stevia is the ONLY allowed sugar – NO Truvia, NO Splenda, NO Aspartame!
14) Constipation – if you haven’t move things out of you, drink more water, get a colonic, or use one of the special teas to help you along.
15) If you are sticking to the diet and still have a loss, an apple day is a great option to get things back on track. And remember, this program is one of lost pounds and INCHES. You may have a stall where it doesn’t show on the scale, but get the measuring tape out. Chances are you’ve lost in inches.